1/2 Photos of Flawless Pressure Cooker Brown Rice
A simple yet delicious sticky brown rice recipe that pairs well with any meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pressure cooker with cooking oil.
- 2add all ingredients to pressure cooker.
- 3Once pressure is achieved, set timer for fifteen minutes.
- 4let pressure drop by its own accord and keep lid on until ready to serve.
- 5This will yield a rice that is not dry, maintains a nice consistency and is far better than any stovetop version.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flawless Pressure Cooker Brown Rice
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 1044.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g