Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is hands down the easiest and tastiest peanut brittle I've ever made or tasted. It comes out so creamy-looking too! It's perfect in every way. Prep time is cooling time.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup peanuts, salted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and vinegar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil.
- Boil to hard crack stage, or about 310°F.
- Take off heat, stir in peanuts, then stir in baking soda.
- Spread on greased baking sheet. When cool, break into pieces.