Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Comes from Simple & Delicious magazine.
- 3 medium summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the yellow squash, zucchini, onion and garlic in oil until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the parsley, basil, oregano, thyme and salt.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.