1/2 Photos of Flavorful Pepper Shrimp
I came up with this while trying to find a quick, flavorful meal that wouldn't blow my WW points for the day. This is only 3 points per serving. We really enjoyed it, I think others might also. Seasonings can be easily adjusted to personal preferences. We had it with a caesar salad on the side. I think it would go nicely with brown rice or over pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb shelled deveined shrimp (tails removed)
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut in chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon capers (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chef's blend sodium-free seasoning (or to taste)
- 1Melt butter over high heat; add oil and stir to blend.
- 2Add shrimp; stir; add Chef's Blend seasoning.
- 3Add pepper, tomatoes, and capers. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until shrimp is opaque but not over cooked.
- 4Add lime juice; stir.
- 5Remove from heat and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavorful Pepper Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 223.3 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: