Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, with tops sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pork or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups ham, diced
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 dash ginger
- Heat oil in skillet or wok; add scallions, celery, meat, stirring until vegetables are barely tender, and still crisp.
- Add rice and sprouts.
- Heat quickly, stirring constantly.
- Beat egg and honey with soy sauce and ginger; pour over rice mixture.
- Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.