1/1 Photo of Flavorful Chicken Enchilada Soup
A mild but flavorful soup I created after my local store stopped carrying the enjoyable Cugino's "Ridiculously Delicious! Chicken Enchilada Soup!" You can simmer the soup for less time, but the flavors need time to meld together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 3/4 bell pepper, chopped (green, yellow, and or red)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (Mexican blend = Mild Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Queso Quesadilla, and Asadero)
- 1In large pot; onion, garlic, and bell peppers in oil.
- 2Add chicken, soup, tomato sauce, water, spices, and corn.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Cover and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Crush tortilla chips into each bowl.
- 6Ladle soup over the top.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavorful Chicken Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 1336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g