Recipe by MiSs CooKette
This recipe is so tasty! I came up with it one night when i was already defrosting beef chop meat for meatballs, and i changed my mind for something different. Goes great with white rice, but feel free to use brown. My fiance loves this dish and it's very easy to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 g Sazon Goya seasoning, packet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large green bell pepper (chopped small)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- olive oil, for pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat small amount of olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Put ground beef,garlic powder,chopped green bell peppers, salt, whole sazon packet, tomato sauce and onions in pan.
- Stir all ingredients together in pan.
- Cook on medium heat for 25 minutes or until beef is cooked thoroughly and most of liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with white rice and any favorite side dish.