Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
From Quick Cooking.
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 3 lbs beef stew meat, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- noodles, cooked
- Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add beef and toss to coat.
- In a skillet, brown beef in oil.
- Transfer beef to a slow cooker.
- Stir in the soups, milk and soup mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Serve over noodles or potatoes.