1/2 Photos of Flavored Sugar or Splenda
Use to flavor Coffee, Teas, Cakes, Toast, or use to sugar rims of Champange, Sweet Cocktail or Martini Glasses. To top Muffins or Cookies before going into oven. To make your sweet sauces! Makes great gifts! Give it a try in splenda if you prefer. I am not one for artificial sweetenersbut if you prefer try it I'd love to know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 vanilla beans or 4 star anise or 3 cinnamon sticks or 3 cloves or 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel or 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or 1 -2 tablespoon dried herbs (mints, rosemary, lavender you get the idea) or 1 -2 tablespoon orange zest (your favorite citrus, 1/2 inch piece) or 1 -2 tablespoon lemon zest (your favorite citrus, 1/2 inch piece) or 1 -2 tablespoon lime zest (your favorite citrus, 1/2 inch piece)
- 7 cups sugar, about (or try it in splenda)
- 1Put sugar into Jars.
- 2Place vanilla bean, Star Anise,Cinnamon sticks, Cloves, Fennel, Cardamon, Citrus Zest and or herbs into Jars.
- 3You can put individually or mix and match your spices.
- 4Tightly close and store a week or more.
- 5Use as you wish!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavored Sugar or Splenda
Serving Size: 1 (1400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 199.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: