katie in the UP's Note:
A delicious multi-purpose oil that tastes delicious and looks beautiful! Put oil and seasonings in decantors and they make a great gift! Adopted recipe 8/16/06
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in container and fill with olive oil.
- 2Seal and let set for at least one week.
- 3Ideally, 2-4 weeks allows the oil to absorb the flavor of the ingredients.
- 4Use as a drizzle; add to oil when cooking; in salad dressing; as a dip with delicious breads; as a marinade.
- 5When the container is about half-empty, add fresh olive oil.
- 6Store in a dry, cool place (like a cabinet).
- 7Notes: An attractive container makes a nice gift and looks pretty on the table.
- 8As the Oil begins to lose flavor, add more seasonings when you add fresh oil.
- 9You can add Poultry Seasoning for a little extra flavor.
- 10Other Seasoning Options: Dill, Lemon Zest, Tarragon, Garlic, Black Pepper Parsely, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper, Red Pepper Be creative!
- 11Make your own Oil recipes and please share them with me!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavored Oils
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g