Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious multi-purpose oil that tastes delicious and looks beautiful! Put oil and seasonings in decantors and they make a great gift! Adopted recipe 8/16/06
- Place ingredients in container and fill with olive oil.
- Seal and let set for at least one week.
- Ideally, 2-4 weeks allows the oil to absorb the flavor of the ingredients.
- Use as a drizzle; add to oil when cooking; in salad dressing; as a dip with delicious breads; as a marinade.
- When the container is about half-empty, add fresh olive oil.
- Store in a dry, cool place (like a cabinet).
- Notes: An attractive container makes a nice gift and looks pretty on the table.
- As the Oil begins to lose flavor, add more seasonings when you add fresh oil.
- You can add Poultry Seasoning for a little extra flavor.
- Other Seasoning Options: Dill, Lemon Zest, Tarragon, Garlic, Black Pepper Parsely, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper, Red Pepper Be creative!
- Make your own Oil recipes and please share them with me!