1/1 Photo of Flavored Butters - 8 Variations
Flavored butters for corn on the cob. This came from Birds Eye Fresh Ideas For Vegetables. 2 tablespoons is suggested for 1 (16oz) package of vegetables. I have not tried these, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1Lemon Basil: Combine melted butter, lemon juice and dried basil.
- 2Mustard: Combine melted butter, prepared mustard, sugar, and salt; whip well.
- 3Garlic: Combine melted butter, minced garlic and pepper.
- 4Horseradish: Combine melted butter and prepared horseradish.
- 5Parsley: Combine melted butter and chopped parsley.
- 6Cheesy Basil: Combine melted butter, Parmesan cheese and basil; brush on just before serving.
- 7Southwestern: Combine melted butter, lime juice and chili powder; brush on just before serving.
- 8Lemon Honey: Combine melted butter, honey and lemon juice; brush on just before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavored Butters - 8 Variations
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 499.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g