Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gift or fridge. *Uses: on grilled chicken, fish, red meat, mixed with veggies such as peas, on sandwiches
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Mix 2 tablespoons of parsley and garlic paste into the butter till well incorporated and refrigerate.
- FOR GIFT:.
- Wrap each butter roll in foil and then tissue paper, twisting the ends like a sweet wrapper.
- Add a label with the flavor.
- Include suggestions for uses or recipes and bundle together in a gift basket.
My son just loved this! He had it spread on italian bread, and also in his baked potato. I used it on grilled fish and shrimp. This worked wonderfully with everything! I roasted a head of garlic in olive oil and just squeezed the roasted garlic into the butter mix (to equal a tablespoon), then added just a bit more because we are big garlic fans. LOL! Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest Tag game.