Recipe by Annacia
Gift or fridge. *Uses: on grilled chicken, fish, red meat, mixed with veggies such as peas, on sandwiches
Top Review by breezermom
My son just loved this! He had it spread on italian bread, and also in his baked potato. I used it on grilled fish and shrimp. This worked wonderfully with everything! I roasted a head of garlic in olive oil and just squeezed the roasted garlic into the butter mix (to equal a tablespoon), then added just a bit more because we are big garlic fans. LOL! Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest Tag game.
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 2 tablespoons of parsley and garlic paste into the butter till well incorporated and refrigerate.
- FOR GIFT:.
- Wrap each butter roll in foil and then tissue paper, twisting the ends like a sweet wrapper.
- Add a label with the flavor.
- Include suggestions for uses or recipes and bundle together in a gift basket.