Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great gift item or to keep on hand for personal indulgence. *USES: on grilled chicken and fish, hot tortillas or wraps
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1⁄3 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maldon flaked sea salt, to butter
- let butter come to room temp and, with a fork, mix in the flavor ingredients until well blended.
- FOR GIFTS:.
- Wrap each butter roll in foil and then tissue paper, twisting the ends like a sweet wrapper. Add a label with the flavor.
- Include suggestions for uses or recipes and bundle together in a gift basket.