Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a meal ready in a few minutes if you have all the ingredients on hand, thanks to the folks at Taste of Home magazine! Mix-n-match your favorite flavors--use your creativity to come up with your OWN flavorites!
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 4 (8 inch) flavored flour tortillas (your choice)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package deli chicken, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese spread over EACH tortilla.
- Layer evenly with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cuke and carrots.
- Roll up tightly.
- That's it!
Good wraps.Quick to put together and a healthy lunch after work!!Thanks Debber!
I used a veggie spreadable cheese, deli turkey instead of chicken and skipped the carrots as preference. Quick to put together and a healthy lunch option. Even the guys liked these! Made for ZWT4 Daffy Daffodils
I used low fat spreadable cheese to make this a low fat lunch and it worked very well. I also used a garlic and cilantro flavored tortilla which worked well to bring out the flavor of the herbs in the cheese. I liked the crunch from all the crisp veggies.