Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
tried this was very delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 whole chicken legs
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, if cooked on a bbq
- mix together soy sauce& lemon juice in a cup.
- rinse off chicken with cold water then set on plate.
- inject chicken with the sauce mix.
- melt butter.
- Then spread on top of the chicken.
- put chicken on baking pan-bbq-or showtime.
- cook in oven at 350 for 1 hour.
- bbq for 1 hour or showtime rotissere for 1 hour.
This is my favorite flavor injected recipe. To cut back on calories, I didn't use the butter and used very little of the BBQ sauce.