Cubed and marinated in aromatic flavors, these delicious nibbles pair wonderfully with crackers or bread. Taken from the Kraft magazine. Note: cooking time is refrigeration time.
- Cube cream cheese into about 36 pieces.
- Place into 9-inch pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients (can mix them together first if you wish); toss to coat, and cover the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers, crusty bread or pita chips.
LOVED this! What a quick and delicious snack. I first made this when I hosted a lunch for my kid's teachers and I have mde it a few time since because it is so good! Thanks for posting!