Recipe by jonesies
Cubed and marinated in aromatic flavors, these delicious nibbles pair wonderfully with crackers or bread. Taken from the Kraft magazine. Note: cooking time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by * Pamela *
LOVED this! What a quick and delicious snack. I first made this when I hosted a lunch for my kid's teachers and I have mde it a few time since because it is so good! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (3 sprigs, stems removed)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme (6 sprigs, cut into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 lemon, rind of (lemon peel, of 1 lemon, cut into strips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube cream cheese into about 36 pieces.
- Place into 9-inch pie plate.
- Add remaining ingredients (can mix them together first if you wish); toss to coat, and cover the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers, crusty bread or pita chips.