Recipe by dmviola3244
Flavor Cravers is the Steak Shish Kabobs you crave all summer long! They proudly represent the title "flavor cravers" because they are drenched in delicious A-1 Original Steak Sauce with a sweet and tangy touch to amp the flavor! One kabob is never enough, you'll be cravin' Flavor Cravers Steak Kabobs all summer long!
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks
- 340.19 g can pineapple rings
- 2 mangoes (cut into cubes)
- 236.59 ml fresh tomato (cut into small chunks)
- 118.29 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 6-8 skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat grill for 8 to 10 minutes, in the process add pineapple juice, A.1 Original Steak Sauce, Brown Sugar, black Pepper and salt to large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until it becomes a nicely blended marinade.
- Cut little slices in steak to absorb flavor from marinade. Place steak in bowl, tossing steak in marinade for a minute. Allow steak to soak in marinade for about 5 minutes.
- Brush grill with extra virgin olive oil, and heat grill. Place steak on grill and grill until meat is well done. Remove steak once cooked through and place onto a separate plate. Cover and allow to cool down.
- Next grab tomatoes and cut into small chunks. Then grab pineapple slices cut into squares. Slice mango into squares.
- Uncover steak and slice into square chunks.
- Grab your kabob skewers and slide steak squares, pineapple squares, mango squares and tomatoes onto skewers, in that order, until you create a colorful, delicious kabob!
- Finally Top Kabobs with A-1 Original Steak Sauce.