Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Flavor Cravers is the Steak Shish Kabobs you crave all summer long! They proudly represent the title "flavor cravers" because they are drenched in delicious A-1 Original Steak Sauce with a sweet and tangy touch to amp the flavor! One kabob is never enough, you'll be cravin' Flavor Cravers Steak Kabobs all summer long!
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks
- 340.19 g can pineapple rings
- 2 mangoes (cut into cubes)
- 236.59 ml fresh tomato (cut into small chunks)
- 118.29 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 6-8 skewers
- Pre heat grill for 8 to 10 minutes, in the process add pineapple juice, A.1 Original Steak Sauce, Brown Sugar, black Pepper and salt to large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until it becomes a nicely blended marinade.
- Cut little slices in steak to absorb flavor from marinade. Place steak in bowl, tossing steak in marinade for a minute. Allow steak to soak in marinade for about 5 minutes.
- Brush grill with extra virgin olive oil, and heat grill. Place steak on grill and grill until meat is well done. Remove steak once cooked through and place onto a separate plate. Cover and allow to cool down.
- Next grab tomatoes and cut into small chunks. Then grab pineapple slices cut into squares. Slice mango into squares.
- Uncover steak and slice into square chunks.
- Grab your kabob skewers and slide steak squares, pineapple squares, mango squares and tomatoes onto skewers, in that order, until you create a colorful, delicious kabob!
- Finally Top Kabobs with A-1 Original Steak Sauce.