1/1 Photo of Flautas
Renal-friendly version of these Mexican yums! These flautas can be made using shredded chicken instead of brisket. Posted for Zaar World Tour II
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat shredded brisket in a skillet with salt, cumin and black/cayenne peppers.
- 2Make sure spices are well incorporated into the meat.
- 3Warm corn tortillas in 250 degree oven until soft.
- 4Place about 2 tablespoons of meat in a line down the middle of each tortilla.
- 5Roll up each tortilla tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- 6Fry flautas in hot shortening or oil, turning until all sides are crisp.
- 7Serve immediately with sour cream, shredded lettuce, and sliced tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flautas
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g