Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where this came from. sounds yummy and easy to make though :)
- 1 light italian herb flatout bread
- 118.29 ml chopped artichoke
- 59.14 ml red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 59.14 ml button mushroom, sliced
- 59.14 ml red pepper, sliced
- 59.14 ml olive (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 177.44 ml shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese or 177.44 ml fat free mozzarella cheese, for Core
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix together olive oil and Mrs. Dash seasoning, set aside.
- In mixing bowl, toss together artichokes, olives, onion, mushrooms, red pepper and garlic. Spread out (do not crowd) onto baking sheet. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray and top with black pepper. Bake 11-1 minutes, until veggies begin to caramelize.
- Remove from oven. Reduce oven temp to 350°F
- Spread roasted veggies evenly over flatout. Drizzle olive oil over veggies and top with cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternative Cooking Option: Grill outdoors for 4-minutes.
- Makes 1 pizza at 4-Points or Core + 1-Point.