I'm not sure where this came from. sounds yummy and easy to make though :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 light italian herb flatout bread
- 118.29 ml chopped artichoke
- 59.14 ml red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 59.14 ml button mushroom, sliced
- 59.14 ml red pepper, sliced
- 59.14 ml olive (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 177.44 ml shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese or 177.44 ml fat free mozzarella cheese, for Core
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Mix together olive oil and Mrs. Dash seasoning, set aside.
- 3In mixing bowl, toss together artichokes, olives, onion, mushrooms, red pepper and garlic. Spread out (do not crowd) onto baking sheet. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray and top with black pepper. Bake 11-1 minutes, until veggies begin to caramelize.
- 4Remove from oven. Reduce oven temp to 350°F
- 5Spread roasted veggies evenly over flatout. Drizzle olive oil over veggies and top with cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes until cheese melts.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Alternative Cooking Option: Grill outdoors for 4-minutes.
- 8Makes 1 pizza at 4-Points or Core + 1-Point.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flatout Light Herb Roasted Veggie Pizza (4ww Points)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light italian herb flatout bread
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
lowfat mozzarella cheese