Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where this came from. sounds yummy and easy to make though :)
Make and share this Flatout Light Herb Roasted Veggie Pizza (4ww Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 light italian herb flatout bread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped artichoke
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄4 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese or 3⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, for Core
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix together olive oil and Mrs. Dash seasoning, set aside.
- In mixing bowl, toss together artichokes, olives, onion, mushrooms, red pepper and garlic. Spread out (do not crowd) onto baking sheet. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray and top with black pepper. Bake 11-1 minutes, until veggies begin to caramelize.
- Remove from oven. Reduce oven temp to 350°F
- Spread roasted veggies evenly over flatout. Drizzle olive oil over veggies and top with cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternative Cooking Option: Grill outdoors for 4-minutes.
- Makes 1 pizza at 4-Points or Core + 1-Point.