Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I really like the versatility of flatbread (I use the Flatout Brand). I love spinach and feta combined, and like this pizza. I find it quick and easy for lunch.
- 1 flat bread
- 1 tablespoon fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves (or frozen after thawing and squeezing dry)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (the reduced fat kind works well)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 5 olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Place flatbread on a cookie sheet and spread cream cheese over it
- Spread spinach leaves over that.
- Sprinkle feta over spinach.
- Top with onion.
- Distribute garlic over all.
- Sprinkle olives oon top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.