This is something i've come up with since I started my semester study abroad in Florence Italy. It's sort of like a healthier and easier version of pizza. It works great for a light meal or snack depending what you put on it. I'm giving you the first recipe I tried but i've also tried tuna, atichokes, and fresh mozzorella. You can literaly do whatever you want!
My Private Note
flat br ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread olive oil on flour tortilla with the back of a spoon, make sure to cover the whole tortilla.
- 2place the zuchini slices all over the top of the tortilla and grate some parmisiano eggiano on top.
- 3place slices of onion on top of that.
- 4sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme, and more parmisiano regiano.
- 5place a few small slices of picorino on top of everything.
- 6heat oven to 200 degrees.
- 7pop flat bread in for 10-15 minutes depending on how much crispiness you would like.
- 8the flat bread should come out crispy brown on the edges and sturdy underneath.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 194.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: