Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something i've come up with since I started my semester study abroad in Florence Italy. It's sort of like a healthier and easier version of pizza. It works great for a light meal or snack depending what you put on it. I'm giving you the first recipe I tried but i've also tried tuna, atichokes, and fresh mozzorella. You can literaly do whatever you want!
- spread olive oil on flour tortilla with the back of a spoon, make sure to cover the whole tortilla.
- place the zuchini slices all over the top of the tortilla and grate some parmisiano eggiano on top.
- place slices of onion on top of that.
- sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme, and more parmisiano regiano.
- place a few small slices of picorino on top of everything.
- heat oven to 200 degrees.
- pop flat bread in for 10-15 minutes depending on how much crispiness you would like.
- the flat bread should come out crispy brown on the edges and sturdy underneath.