Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a drink that my girlfriends and I came up with last summer for a pool party. A pretty and refreshing drink. I hope you will enjoy, I should tell you that it does pack quite a punch.
- 2 ounces mango rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 10 ounces limeade
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon mango rum, for rimming glass
- 2 tablespoons sugar, white for rimming glass
- 1 slice lime, for garnish
- You will need a tall glass.
- Rim glass with mango rum and dip in the white sugar, till evenly coated, as much or as little as you like.
- Add ice cubes to glass.
- Add the rum and blue curaco and limeade to glass, stir and add garnish.
- If you find the drink too strong add more limeade.
Delicious and refreshing drink! Didn't have a tall glass, so I only had room for about 5 ounces of limeade. Definitely felt it kick in after a couple of drinks. Am planning to mix a gallon of this to serve on my daughter's bday party on the fourth of july. Thanks!
Oh this is lovely! The flavor is fantastic and it is very refreshing! The color is simply outstanding! Great for parties too! They had mango rum on special at the liquor store so I picked some up. Now I am glad that I did, just wish I had picked up a larger bottle! lol Thanks for a fantastic drink! *Made for Bevy Tag*
i took nimz's advice and chilled the batch for a while before serving. I pretty much just made a pitcher of limeaide and guestimated the amounts of liqour as best as possible lol, everyone who tried a glass enjoyed so its five stars as far as im concerned, thanks baby kato for a fullproof recipe that i didnt have to try (i dont drink) before i served