Recipe by Baby Kato
This is a drink that my girlfriends and I came up with last summer for a pool party. A pretty and refreshing drink. I hope you will enjoy, I should tell you that it does pack quite a punch.
Top Review by evuong
Delicious and refreshing drink! Didn't have a tall glass, so I only had room for about 5 ounces of limeade. Definitely felt it kick in after a couple of drinks. Am planning to mix a gallon of this to serve on my daughter's bday party on the fourth of july. Thanks!
- 2 ounces mango rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 10 ounces limeade
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon mango rum, for rimming glass
- 2 tablespoons sugar, white for rimming glass
- 1 slice lime, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need a tall glass.
- Rim glass with mango rum and dip in the white sugar, till evenly coated, as much or as little as you like.
- Add ice cubes to glass.
- Add the rum and blue curaco and limeade to glass, stir and add garnish.
- If you find the drink too strong add more limeade.