Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friend served this at lunch one day and I just had to have the recipe. This has got to be the easiest meal ever. Perfect for those cool autumn evenings, and good for you too. It's quite zesty, chunky, and very filling. I serve with crusty bread dipped in extra virgin olive oil and kosher salt. Heavenly!
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can Italian-style tomatoes (I use Hunt's)
- 3⁄4 cup water or 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- Mix tomato soup, Italian-style tomatoes and 1/2 soup can filled with water or skim milk into pan.
- Heat over medium-high heat until piping hot.
A wonderful, easy meal. Great with grilled cheese, of course. I'll try to keep a can of tomatoes on hand for the chilly, rainy days in the future!
I LOVE this soup!!! It is so simple, but just really hits the spot. I make it with water, not milk. Thank you so much for posting this recipe!!!!