Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick stir fry combination of delicious vegetables. Healthy, light, and fresh.
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut in half, then in strips
- 1⁄2 purple onion, roughly chopped
- 2 -3 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional) or 1 teaspoon margarine (optional)
- Heat oil and butter under medium-high heat in frying pan or wok. Add all ingredients and stir fry 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Enjoy!
Very easy and yummy. Matchstick carrots were on sale so I used those and my bell pepper was 1/4 of each red, yellow, and orange that I had leftover from another recipe. I used Tony Chachere's More Spice. Made for PAC 14.
I used 2 carrots and a couple baby carrots because that is what I had. Skipped the salt since I used the soy, and skiped the pepper because i used Cajun Spice Rub Mix Recipe which had enough kick. Didn`t use the butter using 1 tablespoon olive oil, it was good. Just loved it thanks.
Yumm. I used Charlotte J's cajun spice mix. Great with roasted potatoes. Thanks!