Flash in the Pan Lemon Mint Chicken
- Combine cumin, ginger, salt and cayenne (if using); sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Spray and heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through (juices run clear when pierced) and are a deep golden brown on both sides. Adjust heat as necessary, about 5-6 minutes a side.
- Meanwhile, finely grate 1 tsp peel from lemon into a small bowl. Squeeze 2 tbsp juice into bowl and stir in honey.
- Once chicken is cooked, add lemon juice mixture, turning chicken several times in sauce for about 1 minute.
- Serve chicken with any pan juices and sprinkle mint over top.