Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy meal for a tasty vegan
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, sliced finely
- 1 (8 ounce) can button mushrooms
- 250 g bok choy
- 250 g spinach
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, cut into 2cm
- 150 g firm tofu, diced
- Heat the wok, then add the oil.
- Add the ginger and mushrooms and stir on high heat for a minute.
- Stir in the greens.
- Add the five-spice powder, soy sauce and spring onions.
- Fry for a couple of minutes then serve piping hot.