Recipe by Wok With You!
Healthy, delicious, and ready in no time!
Top Review by hollyfrolly
Absolutely divine. I love recipes that are sooooo easy to make- this fits the bill. I used rice wine and watercress for the veggies. I would love to try this recipe with swiss chard next time. Thanks so much for sharing, Wok With You! Made for Pac- 2008. Great recipes!
- 1 lb snow pea sprouts
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons sake
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut away tough ends from snow pea shoots, watercress or other greens. In a colander, rinse vegetables thoroughly under cold running water. Drain or spin-dry and place in a bowl near the stove.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or a wok over high heat. Add oil; heat until near smoking. Add greens and garlic, and toss with a spatula for about 20 seconds. Add rice wine and salt; toss lightly over medium-high heat for 1 minute or less, until greens are slightly wilted but still bright green.
- Scoop out greens and arrange on a plate. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve hot, cold or at room temperature.