Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Women's Weekly cookbook from the early 80's. It is a great recipe for using up leftover roast meat or ham. A simple but hearty dish. We usually serve with bbq sauce
- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups roast pork or 2 cups roast beef or 2 cups boneless lamb roast or 2 cups ham
- Mix flour, eggs and milk ensuring no lumps.
- Chop meat into 1/2 inch cubes (this can be very roughly done - no need to be neat or accurate).
- Add meat to batter.
- Pour pancake size amounts of batter into a non stick frypan - cook as you would a pancake.