1/1 Photo of flapjacks
ann teapot's Note:
This recipe is very adaptable, you can put cooked apple, dates figs, dried apricots in too and choc chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter, syrup and sugar slowly in the large saucepan.
- 2Take off the heat and mix the oats in well until all absorbed.
- 3Prepare something like an 8" square baking dish with silicone paper and spread the mixture evenly in.
- 4Bake in the oven for about 25 mins at 160oC.
- 5When still hot mark out the portions and then let it cool in the dish.
- 6When cool re-mark the portions and serve.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g