Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine. It is simple and very good.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 6 cups onions, vertically sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 (20 inch) lavash bread, cut in half
- Combine first 3 ingredients, rub evenly over steak.
- Pre-heat broiler.
- lace steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, broil 7 minutes on each side or until desired doness.
- Remove from broiler and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- While steak is cooking heat a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Add onion to pan, cover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise, spread 2 tablespoons on each lavash half. Top each with 3 oz of steak an 1/2 onion.
- Roll up.