Peggy L's Note:
This recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine. It is simple and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients, rub evenly over steak.
- 2Pre-heat broiler.
- 3lace steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, broil 7 minutes on each side or until desired doness.
- 4Remove from broiler and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- 6While steak is cooking heat a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- 7Add onion to pan, cover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 8Combine cheese and mayonnaise, spread 2 tablespoons on each lavash half. Top each with 3 oz of steak an 1/2 onion.
- 9Roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak Wrap With Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 714.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: