Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine. It is simple and very good.
Make and share this Flank Steak Wrap With Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, rub evenly over steak.
- Pre-heat broiler.
- lace steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, broil 7 minutes on each side or until desired doness.
- Remove from broiler and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- While steak is cooking heat a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Add onion to pan, cover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise, spread 2 tablespoons on each lavash half. Top each with 3 oz of steak an 1/2 onion.
- Roll up.