Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and tasty. Also WW friendly, only 6 points/serving.
- 3 tablespoons unpacked brown sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 medium yellow onions, cut in 1/2 thick slices
- 1 large vidalia onion, cut in 1/2 thick slices
- 2 medium red onions, cut in 1/2 thick slices
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean flank steak
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium
- Combine sugar and vinegar, in a small bowl.
- Brush onions with vinegar mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt.
- Grill onions until soft and caramelized.
- Sprinkle steak with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place on grill for 15 minutes and 30 minutes after placing onions. Cook until medium rare.
- Let rest for 10 minutes nd slice thinly.
- Top with onions.