1/2 Photos of Flank Steak with Teriyaki Marinade
The steak needs to marinate in this zingy dressing for a minimum of 1 hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make ¼ inch slits in one side of the steak with a sharp paring knife; fill slits with garlic and put steak in a shallow dish large enough to hold it.
- 2Whisk together remaining ingredients until emulsified.
- 3Pour over steak, turning steak to coat well, let marinate, covered, turning occasionally, for 1 hour at room temperature and up to 10 hours, chilled.
- 4Let steak come to room temperature and discard garlic.
- 5Broil 4 inches from heat, turning once, 10-12 minutes for medium-rare meat and reserve pan juices.
- 6Alternatively, remove steak from marinade and grill over hot coals, brushing occasionally with marinade for the same amount of time as the broiler.
- 7Transfer to a platter and let stand 10 minutes.
- 8Slice thin across the grain and serve with reserved pan juices.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak with Teriyaki Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 626.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 49.2 g