Recipe by Flexi Cherkov
Flank steak grilled with a sweet spicy rub.
Top Review by jbgulstad
I have been making this rub for a while and really regret I have not given its due, sooner. Whole family loves flank steak, and this makes a great change from the standard marinade. From my experience, good spices always make a difference, but kosher salt and fresh ground pepper really count here.
- 29.58 ml smoked sweet paprika
- 29.58 ml kosher salt
- 14.78 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (1814.36 g) flank steaks (about 1 Lb each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients and rub all over steaks.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime get your grill going. Bank your fire on one side.
- Sear over high heat first, then move to cooler side of grill and cook for 3 minutes each side. Longer for more well done.
- Remove from grill and cover for a few minutes with foil.
- Remove foil and cut across the grain and serve.
- Corn on the cob and zucchini go well with this.