1/1 Photo of Flank Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
weekend cooker's Note:
Flank steaks with homemade sauce in 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) beef flank steak
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
MUSHROOM WINE SAUCE
- 1In a large skillet, brown steak in oil.
- 2Stir in the wine, worcestershire sauce, and basil, and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 2-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- 4Remove steak and keep warm.
- 5To the skillet, add the mushrooms, broth, wine, onions, butter, and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- 7Combine cornstarch, and water until smooth, and gradually stir in the sauce.
- 8Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened.
- 9Thinly slice steak across the grain, and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 336.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.6 g