- 3 lbs flank steaks
- 6 ounces mixed baby greens
- 2 lbs button mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup freshly sqeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup freshly sqeezed lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup freshly sqeezed orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, thin sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded,thin sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, toss mushrooms, citrus juices and olive oil.
- Let stand for 1HR, tossing occasionaly.
- Add the onion,bell pepper,garlic, cilantro, salt& pepper and mix well.
- Refrigirate a couple of hours.
- Grill the flank steak for approx 7 minutes per side (med. rare).
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice thinly on the diagonal.
- Place mixed greens on plate, top with mushroom mixture, then place steak slices on top.