Flank Steak With Melon Relish
- Toss cantaloupe, onion, parsley, mint, vinegar, and oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat grill on high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook 5-8 minutes on each side for medium rare, 8-10 minutes each side for medium, or 10-12 minutes each side for well.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest on clean cutting board for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally into 1/8 inch thick slices and transfer to a platter.
- Spoon half of the relish on top and serve the rest on the side.