Brisket in Roses's Note:
found in magazine. posting for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 236.59 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh mint, chopped
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar (can sub cider vinegar)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1360.77 g flank steaks
- 9.85 ml sea salt (or other coarse salt)
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1Toss cantaloupe, onion, parsley, mint, vinegar, and oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Heat grill on high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3Cook 5-8 minutes on each side for medium rare, 8-10 minutes each side for medium, or 10-12 minutes each side for well.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to rest on clean cutting board for 5-7 minutes.
- 5Cut steak diagonally into 1/8 inch thick slices and transfer to a platter.
- 6Spoon half of the relish on top and serve the rest on the side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak With Melon Relish
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 929.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 50.1 g