Cook1 hr 20 mins
**Martha Stewart's Recipe** Great for fajitas.
Make and share this Flank Steak With Lime Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- In a resealable bag, combine lime juice, soy sauce, scallions, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Add steak and seal bag.
- Marinate in fridge, turning occasionally, for up to an hour (I usually go longer).
- Heat grill to high. Place steak on grates, season with salt and pepper. Cover.
- Cook, turning once, until meat reaches desired doneness. 6-8 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest 10 minutes before thinly slicing.