Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
**Martha Stewart's Recipe** Great for fajitas.
Make and share this Flank Steak With Lime Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a resealable bag, combine lime juice, soy sauce, scallions, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Add steak and seal bag.
- Marinate in fridge, turning occasionally, for up to an hour (I usually go longer).
- Heat grill to high. Place steak on grates, season with salt and pepper. Cover.
- Cook, turning once, until meat reaches desired doneness. 6-8 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
This was good and I would make it again. It worked really great on my indoor stove top grill pan. Thanks Kennasmommy for the recipe.
Yum! Very tasty, and easy to do with ingredients I normally keep on hand. DH loved it exactly as written. I thought it was just a little tart from the lime, and may try cutting the lime juice back to 1/4 cup next time. Nevertheless, two of us finished every bite. Made for PAC Fall 2007. I'm so glad I chose you, Kennasmommy! We've enjoyed all three recipes.