1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix honey with chilies, mustard, lime juice, garlic, cumin, allspice, and cilantro.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Marinate steak at least 1 hour.
- 4Drain off marinade into small sauce pan and simmer.
- 5Grill or BBQ steak, basting with marinade.
- 6Slice steak against the grain and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak With Lime-Chipotle Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 325.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 70.9 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo