Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Weight Watcher's in 20 Minutes Cookbook. As I am trying to get back to weight,eat healthy, and make foods family will enjoy I came across this cookbook and the recipes are very simple, 20 minute meals, and easy to keep on track with. This is a super delightful recipe with less than 5 ingredients to boot. WW pts.5 Serving size 3 slices. note- cook time includes 5 min. rest time
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) flank steak, trimmed
- Combine the herbes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture on the steak.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or ridged grill with non-stick spray an set over med. heat. Place the steak in (on) the skillet and cook until an instant read thermometer reads 145 degrees for medium, about 10 minute each side.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board, let rest to distribute juices for 5 minute Cut acrss the grain into 12 slices.
I put this in my George Foreman Grill and grilled it for 5 minutes. It came out perfect with the seasonings. I waited to add Kosher salt after I cut it. I think Kosher has better flavor then table salt. Made for Group 5 - Cuppa Tea for AUSSIE /NZ Swap Aug 11
Well, this deletable. Just so good and juicy. Loved this for so many reasons. I seared mine for 2 minutes a side, (mine was thin) and it turned out perfectly..added some garlic mushrooms, and you were in heaven. Thanks, Connie! Hugs from the farm!
Made for ZWT7. I love herbes de provence! I cooked mine for about 5 minutes, also. And sauteed mushrooms and wilted spinach to serve it on! Wonderful lunch :)