Recipe by Annacia
Four ingredients never tasted so good (not including oil, salt, and pepper.) You'll find yourself using the garlic sauce for just about anything - short of drinking it straight from the pan.
Top Review by Catnip46
I used a tenderloin as that is all I had on hand. As I was making the sauce I decided to add some onions and fresh mushrooms. When the onions and mushrooms were tender I put them on top of the steak and then used the sauce for dipping. Easy to make and quite tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Broil steak about 6-inches from heating element, turning once, about 8 to 10 mintues, or until medium rare.
- In small saucepan over medium heat melt butter.
- Add garlic, pepper, Worchestershire sauce and any accumulated steak juices.
- Serve in slices made across the grain.