- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown beer
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the above ingredients except steak in flat Pyrex dish (approx 8x15 in).
- With a fork, puncture holes on both sideas of the steak and add to marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Grill on high for 8 min on each side for med-rare or longer for meditum to well-done.
- Slice into 1/4 in thick pieces and serve.