Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Rival's Crock Pot Cooking. 1975. DH loves this sort of thing. I would serve this with a green veggie, probably broccoli.
- Roll flank steak, tie and cut into 6 individual steaks.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Marinate steaks about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; combine with rice and 1/2 cup of the soy mixture in crock pot.
- Top each steak with a pineapple ring, then place in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.