8 hrs 10 mins
This is from Rival's Crock Pot Cooking. 1975. DH loves this sort of thing. I would serve this with a green veggie, probably broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll flank steak, tie and cut into 6 individual steaks.
- 2In a shallow bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Marinate steaks about 1 hour at room temperature.
- 4Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; combine with rice and 1/2 cup of the soy mixture in crock pot.
- 5Top each steak with a pineapple ring, then place in crock pot.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak Teriyaki (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 44.9 g