1/1 Photo of Flank Steak Stuffed With Blue Cheese, Spinach, and Bacon
Melanie B.'s Note:
I love Blue Cheese....I love Steak....I love Bacon...this mixture is pretty good. Let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Mix together the marinade ingredients. Place in a resealable plastic bag with the steak. Marinate for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
- 2In a large skillet, cook bacon. Season with pepper for added flavor. Once crisp remove bacon but leave bacon fat in skillet.
- 3Heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add the beer and the spinach. Season with salt to taste and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- 4Add blue cheese, panko crumbs, and bacon to the mixture. Remove from heat and mix well.
- 5Spread warm mixture into the middle of the flank steak, drained from the marinade. Roll and tie using kitchen twine. Place the steak roll in a roasting pan and season the outside again with salt and pepper to your liking.
- 6Roast in a 350 degree oven until cooked to your liking.
- 7Serve with a basic vegetable or mashed potatoes.
- 8This is also great as a leftover in sandwiches with a fresh sourdough bread.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak Stuffed With Blue Cheese, Spinach, and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.6 g