Prep 17 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cut this recipe out of the many cooking magazines I get...I tried it and we really enjoyed it...Putting it here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (1 lb) flank steak, trimmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; ad 1/2 tsp pepper and steak. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, runing occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle steak with 1/2 teaspoons pepper and salt. Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- The time does not include marinating.