Flank Steak Marinade for Skewered Appetizers
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick strips, across the grain of the meat.
- COmbine the other ingredients and mix to blend. Pour over the meat and cover and refrigerate marinating at least 3 hours.
- Turn meat occasionally.
- Skewer meat by threading onto long bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler pan. Cook 3-5 minutes, basting with marinade. Serve hot.
- To reheat: Place on baking sheet, cover loosely with foil and heat in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or microwave high for 1 minute.