Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love marinades-let the blends do all the work...
- 2 1⁄2 lbs steak
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick strips, across the grain of the meat.
- COmbine the other ingredients and mix to blend. Pour over the meat and cover and refrigerate marinating at least 3 hours.
- Turn meat occasionally.
- Skewer meat by threading onto long bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler pan. Cook 3-5 minutes, basting with marinade. Serve hot.
- To reheat: Place on baking sheet, cover loosely with foil and heat in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or microwave high for 1 minute.