Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom
Make and share this Flank Steak Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- Combine all ingredients then store in a sealed container.
- Rub steak with marinade and let sit in cooler for at least one hour. Steak can marinate for 24 hours in advance.
- Roast steak off in 350' oven for about 15 minutes.
- Steak will be cooked medium.