- 1 lb flank steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the green onion.
- Rinse the flank steak and pat dry.
- Place flank steak in a zip top bag.
- Mix remaining items and pour into bag.
- Marinate 8 hours to overnight.
- Grill very hot 4-5 minutes a side.
- Let rest, covered in foil (5 min).
- Slice diagonally on the bias (through the grain).